This is NOT purple. *grumpy*
This is NOT purple. *grumpy*
If you dare to scroll past this, I just… I have nothing to say to you.
My mom has cancer right now for the second time, and it sucks
I just went to an 8 year olds funeral. He died of cancer
A four year old kid named Ben in my hometown has a brain tumor. He might not have long to live…he is the cutest, most precious kid I’ve ever seen. Hearing his mother talk about his illness is what killed me. It’s heart breaking. I hope we can find a cure for cancer, because it’s terrible seeing families torn apart from it.
my mom had breast cancer a few months ago, and it was the worst time of my life.
I’ve last so many family members to cancer
I truly apologize to everyone that experienced tragedies at the expense of cancer.
i tried to scroll past this but that one reblog just might save somebodies life
Disappointed in whoever scrolls past this
((I’m not surprised if I don’t get a reblog.not at all…))
“Honey Boo Boo’s Mama, June Shannon weds Sugar Bear 9 years after meeting online”
I have seen many articles and TV segments about this lately. There are a few things that are really bothering me about how the press is conveying this story:
- They met in an online chat room. The amount of people today who meet significant others online is higher than it ever has been. I think this is awesome! Why would we not want other people to connect with someone they enjoy talking to. This also helps to take physical appearance out of the picture. People are falling in love because they enjoy the conversations they are having.
- People have been raging on the wedding attire and decor. I think every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day. There are many typical bridal dresses I think are ugly, but a bride needs to wear what she feels beautiful in. I don’t mind her dress at all and I think it is a very flattering cut on her. Why does anyone feel it is acceptable to say negative things about what she is wearing. Every bride has the right to feel beautiful, hop off!
- Appearance vs words. I REALLY bothers me how people feel it is ok to comment about how “gross” they feel the family is. I think the family is really fucking awesome! They have so much love for each other and it shows. These were the comments June Shannon had about her wedding:
- “The day was very special mostly because my girls were able to take part in it”
- “I felt like it was importnat for them to see this moment and celebrate my love for Sugar Bear”
- “We stayed true to our roots and made the focus on the family and my commitment to Sugar Bear. You can definitely plan an event on a budget!”
- “Never settle for a man who doesn’t treat you right,” she advised. “If a guy doesn’t love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea.”
- “because I always want them to be themselves and surround themselves with people who love them for them.”
If every parent felt this way, we would have a much better world.
I REALLY REALLY hate when people say they are stupid. Lets all remember that she arranged for TLC to directly deposit all the money into 5 different trust funds she set up: 4 for her daughters and 1 for her granddaughter. The girls can not touch the money until they turn 21 with exceptions for school and medical emergencies.
The thin privilege comments that center around this family are disgusting. The only thing you have to comment on is their weight and how it is “unhealthy”? These comments are directly coming from the fact that people can’t find any other way to criticize her parenting style and it annoys them. I wish people focused as much about their own families as they do about this family. This family is happy. Go away and let them raise their children how they want to.
In honor of the ladies who have motivated, paved the way and given hope to so many of us, we rounded up powerful quotes from some of the world’s most inspirational women.
Stop re-blogging One Direction and re-blog this shit.
It doesn’t matter which kind of blog you are, this deserves to be reblog
This deserves to be reposted.
I will reblog this shit and one direction motherfucker
this is the arrow of destiny. reblog this and see what comes up next. this person/saying/thing will have something to do with your future
omfg i got a couple in bed god bless life
last time I reblogged this i got cereal so I can’t wait to see what I get this time
If u dont like jazz especially tfa jazz i dont like u
I GOT TOM FELTON THIS IS A GOOD DAY
I got the “I’m in a relationship with 15 inflated animals.” gif. My future ain’t looking that bright.
I got feathered dinosaurs….
Mine has the fire nation involved.
I reblogged twice and got salad and plants. Maybe I’m a future vegetarian
I got “*tap dances over to u* bitch do we have a problem” and I’m not sure how to feel about this…
don’t mistreat people who are sincerely kind
don’t use them for their generosity
and for fuck’s sake don’t take them for granted expecting them to always be there because they’re nice
good-natured people can be worn down so much that even they can become jaded
treat these people right